“Shine Your Light and Let the Whole World See…”
Our first ever Virtual Cabaret takes place this fall and we couldn’t be more excited to add this option into our programs for CCC. Registration takes place on Thursday, October 29th at 7:00pm. This program is for 5th – 10th grade students who are interested in working with small groups and individually to create our cabaret that will be streamed online. Registration is limited to 25 participants and will close when spots are full.
Participants will be able to choose their own song to perform individually and/or in a group as well as participate in the group ensemble number. Participants will work in person on the group ensemble number and also on their individual solo and/or group performances. Additional time may be scheduled for virtual rehearsals as needed.
Rehearsals: November 17, 19, 24, December 1, 3, & 8 from 4:45-6:30 (Some Virtual Rehearsals)
Virtual Performance: December 10th
How to Sign Up:
- Visit the online link posted here at 7:00pm on Thursday, November 29th.
- You will log into your Parent Dashboard to register:
- Have an account: If you have an account already, please use the same account you have previously registered for Honk Jr. and/or Summer 2020. Your information is saved and will make for a speedy process! Click here to access your Parent Dashboard.
- Need an Account: If you do not have an account, please follow the steps to set up your account. Click here if this is your first time using our new platform.
- Once you are in your Parent Dashboard, click on “Enrollment” on the left hand side of the menu.
- You should see your child’s profile on this screen. Click on “Enroll ‘child’s name’ for 2020”.
- Scroll Down to see “Shine Cabaret” and click ‘Add Option’
- Follow the steps to complete enrollment and required forms.
- You will see ‘Enrollment Extras’ that you can bypass as they are not needed for this program (Such as Before/After Care, Extra T-shirt).
- You will not be charged until your registration is manually reviewed.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your card on file has been charged which confirms your registration.
- Please allow 24 hours to receive this email as we manually accept all registrations.
Come back to this page to register on Thursday, October 29th at 7:00pm!