Join us for Honk Jr. November 14th & 15th
CCC uses our Summer 2020 camp model modified to produce Honk Jr. for a limited number of participants in K-9th Grade. Rehearsals are in person with performances outdoors for a limited audience on November 14th and 15th at 2:00pm at Cardinal O’Hara.
Registration: September 22nd at 7:00pm ONLINE
Auditions: September 24th 4:45-6:30 (only those interested in auditioning need to attend)
Rehearsals: 4:45-6:30 – September 29th, October 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th, November 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Performances: November 14th and 15th at 2:00pm (Call time 12:30pm)
Fee: $195/Child, $130/Each Additional
Please read carefully!
- If you already have a Parent Dashboard account with CampSite (our registration system), log in. This is the same system we used for Summer 2020 and already has your information and forms signed.
- If you do not have an account or or forgot your password, simply click here to begin your enrollment. (You can select “Forgot Password” to reset if you have an account already).
- Once logged into your Parent Dashboard, click on “Enrollment” on the left hand side menu.
- You will then see any child previously registered (from Summer 2020) or the option to “Add a Camper”. (The registration software refers to participants as “campers”).
- If enrolling a child already in our system, you can click on his/her profile to begin the enrollment steps for Honk Jr in Step 1.
- If enrolling a child new to our system, complete the steps to create his/her profile before going to the next steps. Once you’ve made his/her profile, proceed to Step 1.
- In Step 1, please select “School Year Production” as your enrollment option.
- In Step 2, please answer the additional questions (and disregard the questions relating to before/after care if they appear).
- In Step 3, please complete the required forms. If you were previously enrolled from summer camp, you do not need to complete them again.
- In Step 4, you will be asked to check out. Your card on file will not be charged until the registration is manually reviewed by staff.
- If you are enrolling a second or third child, you will return back to your home screen of the Parent Dashboard to add or enroll another child. Once you get to Step 4 again, it will show that your second child is the same cost as your first child. The staff will manually apply the discount for an additional child(ren) before your card on file is charged and your account will show the discount.
- You will receive a confirmation that your enrollment was approved as well as a statement with your balance once it is processed by staff. Please allow for 24 hours to process (although it can be sooner).
As a reminder, auditions are Thursday, September 24th from 4:45-6:30pm for those interested in a lead or supporting role. Auditions are not required. All registered children are a part of the cast and performances.