Thursday, November 7th at 7:00pm
Friday, November 8th at 7:00pm
Saturday, November 9th at 2:00pm
Sunday, November 10th at 2:00pm
Please plan accordingly! There is a high volume of interest in Frozen Jr. so be sure to make sure you add Registration Night to your calendar.
Pricing: (Includes $20 Costume Renal Fee):
2nd – 9th Grade (4 Performances): $185
Kindergarten & 1st Grade (2 Performances): $170
Each Additional Child (Any Grade): $120
Schedule is subject to change. It will be broken down by specific scene and role in the coming weeks. Children cast as a lead role should expect to be at rehearsals Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays. Children cast as a supporting role or dancer should expect to be at rehearsals on Thursday, Sunday and occasional Tuesdays. Junior Choir (Kindergarten – 3rd Grade) should expect to be at rehearsals on Sundays and as scheduled. The rehearsal schedule increases as the performance approaches. Rehearsals beginning October 28th are mandatory!
- Waiting List: There is a possibility a waiting list may occur. In the event this happens, families will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- What is the registration fee for? Registration fee supports the operations of the production season. This includes royalties and rights to produce the musical. This also includes but is not limited to production related costs such as audio/visual rentals, facilities costs and rental fees, administrative costs, and general production fees. Included in the registration fee is the costume rental fee as well so you are not asked for an additional required payment through the practice season.
- Ways to help support CCC – Help us by asking friends or family to sponsor our show. Volunteer behind the scenes with scenic design, costumes, and more! You can also visit our Wish List that is available in September to help our show.
- Practice Times & Schedules – Leads and supporting roles practice Tuesday, Thursday from 4:45-6:30pm and Sundays for the most part. Junior Choir rehearses on Sundays from 2:00-4:00pm. Occasionally there is a full cast practice on Wednesdays. Additionally, more practices are scheduled in the two weeks leading up to opening night. Practices will become mandatory beginning October 28th.
- Auditions & Callbacks: Children in 2nd – 9th Grade are welcome to audition on September 9th at 4:45pm – 6:30pm. Some students will be asked to attend Callbacks on September 10th at 4:45pm. Students in Kindergarten and 1st Grade do not need to audition. Once registered, they are in the Junior Choir and will perform in two shows; either Thurday/Saturday OR Friday/Sunday.
- Excused Practices & Practice Expectation – Children are expected to be at practice unless of illness, CCD/PREP, or school related required event. Please consider this when registering. If you are involved with many organizations that could conflict with practices, please review the commitment.
- Other Costs Throughout the Season – There will be some optional items for sale throughout the season. This will include spirit wear, tickets, cast party, etc. More info to come.