Our final hours of camp are here! Another fun and exciting session is close to the end. We have had such a fun two weeks and can’t believe we are just hours away from our final Thursday night performance of the summer!
Campers enjoyed a fun and relaxing day as we rehearsed and enjoyed the picture perfect summer day! We had a full dress and technical run of our show this morning, followed by a break with some dancing and sunshine! Lunch quickly came after some games outdoors and vocal review with our production team. Following lunch, we ran some parts of our production one more time and ended the day with surprise water ice and camp wide games. Before we knew it, we were back in car line!
Campers are now resting and preparing for Opening Night! Be sure to join us tonight or tomorrow as we present Disney’s My Son Pinocchio Jr. Tickets are available online and at the door of both performances!
Celebrating our 8th Graders!
Many of our campers are finishing their time as a camper at CCC this week. Some campers have been with us for many years and are closing this part of their CCC chapter. We took some time to chat with them about their camp experience and their favorite moments as a camper through the years. Congrats to our 8th Graders! Shine On!
- Haley G. is playing the role of Maria in Disney’s My Son Pinocchio Jr. This is Haley’s first camp, and her favorite thing about it is the friends she made in just a short amount of time.
- Joey W. is playing the roles of Bernardo, Giuseppe, and Señor Facino. My Son Pinocchio Jr. is his first camp and his favorite thing about camp is the fun he has at games with his new friends.
- Luke A. is playing the Ring Leader. Luke has been doing camp since School House Rock Jr. in 2016. His favorite thing about camp is being able to participate in as many shows as possible! His favorite summer camp show has been Madagascar Jr!
- Delaney O. is playing the Blue Fairy. Delaney started CCC in 3rd grade when she participated in Frog and Toad Jr. Her favorite memory was when she brought knee pads in for 101 Dalmatians because she had to crawl around so much.
- Henry B. is playing the role of Geppetto. Henry was in his first show in 3rd grade and it was Mary Poppins Jr. Henry’s first summer camp show was Pirates Past Noon Jr. His favorite memory from camp is when he tried to learn how to juggle for his role in Junie B Jones as the Dad.
- Izzy I. is plying the role of Girl #3. Izzy’s first show at CCC summer camp was High School Musical Jr. in 2019. Her favorite show she’s been in since then has been this one, My Son Pinocchio Jr.! Her favorite memory from camp has been dodgeball outside with all the new friends she has made while on stage.
- Matt L. is playing the role of Señor Constrata in this show. His first show at CCC Sumer camp was Little Mermaid Jr. back in 2020 when he played a seagull and performed ‘Wonderful Stuff’. His favorite thing about camp is that he gets to be himself whenever he is here!
- Ryan G is playing the the role of Sporko in My Son Pinocchio Jr. His first show at CCC Sumer camp was Jungle Book Jr. way back! His favorite thing about camp is all the amazing people he can spend his day with and especially all the fun he has with them on stage!
- Evan R is playing the roles of Malvolio and Señor Alcamo. His first show here at CCC Summer Camp was High School Musical Jr. in 2019. His favorite memory of CCC was being able to go back stage and be part of the show for the first time rather than just watching the way he always remembered as a little kid. It was so cool for him.
Campers of the Day!
Congratulations to our Campers of the Day! These campers were awarded for being an example to others, being a team player and for shining both on and off the stage! Congrats to Emma, Henry, Katelyn, Maddy & Grace! #CCCshines
Catholic Community Choir (CCC) was established in 2007. With faith and fun at the core, CCC strives to provide unique and engaging experiences focused on performing arts, service and ministry. To learn more about CCC, visit our website. #CCCshines